Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (2 Viewers)

He's certainly very easy to hate. I think Breaking the Waves was a great movie. Have not loved a lot of his more recent films. Interesting guy although undoubtedly a gigantic arsehole. I always felt we never got the full story from Bjork about what happened. She had such a terrible time making Dancer in the Dark that she swore to never act again.

He's certainly very easy to hate. I think Breaking the Waves was a great movie. Have not loved a lot of his more recent films. Interesting guy although undoubtedly a gigantic arsehole. I always felt we never got the full story from Bjork about what happened. She had such a terrible time making Dancer in the Dark that she swore to never act again.
Reckon Melancholia and Dogville are two of the best films ever made. He's a gobshite though.

Reckon Melancholia and Dogville are two of the best films ever made. He's a gobshite though.
Hated Melancholia. Never got around to Dogville. It was just a case of 'do I want to watch him torture his female protagonist for 3 hours? Again'. But by all accounts it's one of the ones that stand up so I must go back to it.

Why does everyone hate Meloncholia? I only got around to it a year ago and I liked it well enough but I was well away from the hype at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back