Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (2 Viewers)

Lili Marlene

Sleeperbloke
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
In my limited correspondence with Richard Moult for this article, he presents himself as a left-leaning libertarian who champions "individual freedoms" above all – "as long as those freedoms do not cause harm or suffering to others". When questioned over the overt Nazi imagery in his Tarot paintings, Moult claims; "There is no political content in my painting, music or poetry," instead arguing that the subjects of his paintings are "broad, mystical ones based upon Jungian archetypes."

oh he's Jordan Peterson.

_Katie_

Threads
In my limited correspondence with Richard Moult for this article, he presents himself as a left-leaning libertarian who champions "individual freedoms" above all – "as long as those freedoms do not cause harm or suffering to others". When questioned over the overt Nazi imagery in his Tarot paintings, Moult claims; "There is no political content in my painting, music or poetry," instead arguing that the subjects of his paintings are "broad, mystical ones based upon Jungian archetypes."

oh he's Jordan Peterson.
What a deranged idiot? I'm furious for my friends who were totally deceived by this wank stain. What a gross freak.

jonah

Supporter
Threads
I couldn't finish that article, jesus it was too upsetting.

ann post

Threads
I keep thinking about that article. Kinda devastating for the innocents involved I'd guess. My music brain is all like 'but who could treat music like that'.

_Katie_

Threads
I keep thinking about that article. Kinda devastating for the innocents involved I'd guess. My music brain is all like 'but who could treat music like that'.
Its disgusting. I also just can't believe how embarrassing that lads whole persona is.

nuke terrorist

Threads
Oh....god
in the early 70's TOTP had no problems with nazi uniforms but in the
early 90's they told the singer of of RIGHT SAID FRED he couldn't wear Kylie
style hot pants on the show.
i like THE SWEET so Steve Priest in that clip always annoys me -
mind blowing when you first see it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Calling
    Observer
    Sevdaliza
    The Calling

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€0.00
Goal
€100.00

Trending Threads

Latest threads