Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

How you have time and energy to teach sprogs important life things while also shellacing wood and putting frets on fretboards, is beyond me. I am having a vicarious minor pleasure. MOAR please.

But are the kids the lac?
That would explain their expendability.

Or is it something to do with beetle juice. The dead are always replaceable.

Or maybe he really likes the Beatles. Because music.

i'd forgotten how much fun it can be cycling through a downpour. i've just poured water out of my cycling shoes.
Fair play. Here, can you see properly when it's raining like that? I can't see shit, glasses on or off.

I find it's alright up to the hour mark, then I found the good craic element fades away, sharply.

Riding on snow, like deep uncompacted snow, is class. I'd do that for a few hours. With your front wheel constantly going on little adventures.

I suppose the hammering rain isn't that bad if you're riding alone.

i find it's most difficult when drizzling; water gathers on the lenses slowly and you have to keep wiping them. when it's coming down in torrents, it's coming down fast enough that the water is running constantly off them.
i only had 20 or 25 minutes of it today, on the way home, hence being able to enjoy it.

i'd gone out on my summer bike (no mudguards) in shorts and a light long sleeved top. which is now covered in mud because i was was on back lanes north of the airport.

Last night, someone said "seanc, have a haircut, or don't. But you're at a point where you need to decide. THIS (waving his hands about my face) WILL NOT DO.

Anyway, blade two all over, barber was happy to see me. He sees me less than twice a year.

I already feel fresher and cleaner.

Last night, someone said "seanc, have a haircut, or don't. But you're at a point where you need to decide. THIS (waving his hands about my face) WILL NOT DO.

Anyway, blade two all over, barber was happy to see me. He sees me less than twice a year.

I already feel fresher and cleaner.
Meanwhile, my hair today reached man bun length and I feel like a prick.

I watched John Wick and thought "fuck it, I'm growing my hair out"

Less than a week later, I hate the inconvenience of having to manage/style/attend to even slightly overgrown hair

The liberation of getting out of the shower and having to do basically fuck all to your gruaig and still look decent is very underrated

Less than a week later, I hate the inconvenience of having to manage/style/attend to even slightly overgrown hair

The liberation of getting out of the shower and having to do basically fuck all to your gruaig and still look decent is very underrated
Long hair 4 lyf

I don't even use shampoo on my head (just soap) but I don't look decent.
But I looked far worse when I had hair.
Started shaving my head aged 19 - never looked back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back