Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

Hungry now.

I don't really mind my housemates eating my bread, but, they have eaten all my bread and now I have no bread, and now you lot have made me want a sandwich.

I am not a sandwich-for-lunch guy
I have a salad or more usually a 1/2 litre plastic food storage yoke rammed with leftover rice/veg/protein

Sandwiches are for home and with decent tea, for me
Will regulalry have sandwiches for dinner. Proper treat like.

We'll, that was a good sandwich.

Cheapest bread, cheapest ham, cheese was posh but left over from Xmas. Also pickled gherkins. Real butter of course.

The tea is decent, but mostly because there's Bailey's in it.

These damn cats won't leave me alone. They like ham. But how did they know they like ham?

We'll, that was a good sandwich.

Cheapest bread, cheapest ham, cheese was posh but left over from Xmas. Also pickled gherkins. Real butter of course.

The tea is decent, but mostly because there's Bailey's in it.

These damn cats won't leave me alone. They like ham. But how did they know they like ham?

Lovely lovely lovely

Would you ever throw a ham and cheese on the pan the way the Americans do?

I'd be fairly fond of that also

Hungry now.

I don't really mind my housemates eating my bread, but, they have eaten all my bread and now I have no bread, and now you lot have made me want a sandwich.
Would you ever throw a ham and cheese on the pan the way the Americans do?

I'd be fairly fond of that now

Funnily enough, your post did remind me of being in Russia. One of the yanks did find a way of making a grilled cheese sandwich in his room using the iron and ingredients from the mornings continental breakfast.

Then the Nigerian (but culturally American) talked about the sandwich he was going to eat for dinner that night.

Me and one of the Brits said you can't have a sandwich for dinner.

"LISTEN, I'M FROM AFRICA BRO, FOOD IS FOOD!"

Told us.

Found this library for splitting out vocals from accompaniment. Can also split out 4 stems (vocals/drums/bass/other).

GitHub - deezer/spleeter: Deezer source separation library including pretrained models.

Obvs you can't release this kind of stuff, but it's fun! As an example here's a track of mine with vocals from Stefflon Don and Beck
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back