Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

Second infusion of MS meds. Done.

Also the Dunshaughlin Festival at the weekend went really well. My part went fairly well for me regarding my condish. Wrecked by the end of the days.

On Saturday morning I was like "I'm never doing this again". Yesterday my position to go bigger next year. A proper stage, not a trailer. Maybe a marquee. Give over the entire sound part to my son and just concentrate on booking, greeting and paying the acts. We'll see.
Thumped Harvest Fest Party 2023.

The Jonny Trunk podcast on Patreon

An hour/70 minutes of tuneful oddities with insights into the tunes played inserted every quarter of an hour. Also, unsurprisingly, tunes recorded from vinyl. Released every Friday. New to the game but great weekend material

Finally back on the board where it belongs, my beloved ggg ea tremolo. Should I ever be considered to have had a ‘sound’ over the years, this was central to it. A repair job revealed that the reason the depth knob wasn’t very effective was it was the wrong value(10x smaller than it should be). A quick replacement has opened up a range of mayhem. Given that I had consigned it to the scrap heap a year ago, this is a distinct minor pleasure
EA34E280-85CD-45F1-9E7A-989E5249BF2D.jpeg

was chatting to one of the lads who works in the spar nearby last week, mentioned i'd not seen any beers with flip tops in a year or two in there; had to explain that i like them for home brew.

tonight:

signal-2022-10-24-203335_002.jpeg

An order from band camp arrived yesterday....2 months to the day after I placed it.
The vinyl pressing backlog apparently. I'm blaming Putin.

I did some work on my tobler the other day. The regular guy who works there messaged me today to say "Normally I can tell when someone has been messing around with my stuff. This time I wouldn't have known had I not already known".

This is high praise indeed. Yeah, I've done a good job when no one notices I've been there, that's hard to reconcile.

I was having a great time in the pub there. Someone bought a wig, which I tried on, and then it became a thing and I told everyone I was seancs cousin "Billy from the ranch" from America. I even fooled some of the regulars, and the blow-ins genuinely literally fell for it, with the help of the other regulars who were getting the joke. Idaho State University.

This was originally for the minor complaints thread, as there was a young man who was being a prick and didn't enjoy our banter, but fuck him, That was some funny shit.

Billy from the ranch might become a regular feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back