Minor Pleasures (16 Viewers)

I suppose I could just recycle my suggestions from the coronavirus thread for the names of the new variant, and suggest the pup be called crusher or molotov or flamethrower, or whatever the other one was

In other news, I handled a 70 million year old mosasaurus fossil today. And we didn't break it. That and lots of other cool antiquities. It motivated the young new lads a lot. You don't get to do this working in Tesco.

I'll put this here because otherwise I'll make myself angry.

Came home, there was three young dudes on the stairwell who don't live here. One of them had an extinguished spliff in his hand and the whole stairwell was hazy and stank of skunk.

I said hello and then just said "Not indoors lads".
Then they left.

I think if was in a similar situation in Dublin or back home I'd have gotten battered and burgled and terrorised forevermore. London boys put up a lot of front, but they are mostly all talk. Anyway, I felt like a BIG MAN, And hopefully these young brers will not be so silly again. My only regret is that I didn't get to explain that they're ruining it for the rest of us. They'd have probably hazily comprehended that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back