Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

I went to KFC, and it was good. It was really good. The chips were straight out of the basket, the gravy was effectively gloopy.

I only go to KFC once or twice a year, when I have to, and I've always found it consistent in it's mediocrity. Eating good KFC was banging.

I just went into a fish and chip shop and I wanted chips. I just wanted chips.

CHIP FINISH MY FRIEND. CLOSING.

But he did give me a free beef and onion pie. I'm sure his chips are awesome, I'll have to go back. I'm eating too much takeaway.

the legion of mary (i think it was them) tried to foist a 3 foot tall statue of the virgin mary on me once. i managed to fob them off, but through a little subterfuge on their part, they managed to leave it in with my next door neighbour who 'lost' it for a week, and twice they called to my house in a panic thinking he might have left it in with me.

Their HQ is only round the corner from me. I've been meaning to look up their wiki and see what they're about

There was a decrepit old brother who used to come to the playground in my primary school every break time and pester us to join the legion but I never heard of anyone doing it. In recent years I read that they were one of the few groups in the country who actually tried to help and support young girls who got into trouble during the early decades of the last century. They knew them and found them to be sound.

I just went into a fish and chip shop and I wanted chips. I just wanted chips.

CHIP FINISH MY FRIEND. CLOSING.

But he did give me a free beef and onion pie. I'm sure his chips are awesome, I'll have to go back. I'm eating too much takeaway.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Had an informal job interview / chat with a fellah on the phone on Friday and he's offered me a job up in Donegal when we move up (hopefully soon)

Which has taken a lot of stress out of the situation
Wait a minute..moving "to" Donegal? Surely some mistake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back