Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

Yep. I saw one or two people from here reacting to the Twitter posts. Was great fun. And they were blessed with the weather, three days earlier the forecast had been for heavy thundershowers.
Haha, the day I left Venice on the train to Milan a massive thunderstorm started to hit, loads of lightning and all, back of the net, three days of sunshine before that!

Nice morning

“October Country . . . that country where it is always turning late in the year. That country where the hills are fog and the rivers are mist; where noons go quickly, dusks and twilights linger, and midnights stay. That country composed in the main of cellars, sub-cellars, coal-bins, closets, attics, and pantries faced away from the sun. That country whose people are autumn people, thinking only autumn thoughts. Whose people passing at night on the empty walks sound like rain. . . .” ~ Ray Bradbury

Nice morning

“October Country . . . that country where it is always turning late in the year. That country where the hills are fog and the rivers are mist; where noons go quickly, dusks and twilights linger, and midnights stay. That country composed in the main of cellars, sub-cellars, coal-bins, closets, attics, and pantries faced away from the sun. That country whose people are autumn people, thinking only autumn thoughts. Whose people passing at night on the empty walks sound like rain. . . .” ~ Ray Bradbury
That time of year pumpkin_spice.jpg

I had a guy give my main electric and acoustic guitars a good going over; cleaning, polishing, setting the neck, frets, intonation, etc. Can't believe how high the action usued to be. They look and sound brand new.

I had a guy give my main electric and acoustic guitars a good going over; cleaning, polishing, setting the neck, frets, intonation, etc. Can't believe how high the action usued to be. They look and sound brand new.
Yeah,its amazing how much guitar necks move in a year. They need to be tweaked bi-annually I find

Yeah,its amazing how much guitar necks move in a year. They need to be tweaked bi-annually I find
I played it straight out of the box when I got it about 15 years ago so this is the first time anyone has given it any attention

Very pleased with it

I got 2kg for Jam.

Last year 3kg for jam
5kg donated to a mate to make mead
4kg off to make wine that would give you an immediate aneurysm.

My medieval tech cult lasted exactly one year.

nah, just a domestic centrifugal juicer. it's tedious work, but unless i was intending to do it on a serious basis, building a press would be more work.

Shipments from the Ace website will now be delivered to EU Countries with no duty/ VAT issues. (We've signed up for VAT IOSS in Sweden).

Auld lads, rejoice.

Unfortunately I still got charged VAT and handling by An Post even with ISS number and Vat already paid. Have to chase it up this week. load of shite paying 23% Vat on top of 23% Vat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back