Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

At least you're being positive about it anyway.

Today's minor pleasure for me was putting stacks of dettol wipes and disposable gloves into a bag, and sticking the bag in the wardrobe. Next step for them will be the bin. They probably don't even work, I can't be bothered checking for a use-by date. I spent the first few months of the pandemic wiping down door handles, taps, handrails, all supermarket goods etc with these wipes but I got really bored with it and stopped.
What can I do with the out-of-date tinned food? Fuck it in the bin?

At least you're being positive about it anyway.

Today's minor pleasure for me was putting stacks of dettol wipes and disposable gloves into a bag, and sticking the bag in the wardrobe. Next step for them will be the bin. They probably don't even work, I can't be bothered checking for a use-by date. I spent the first few months of the pandemic wiping down door handles, taps, handrails, all supermarket goods etc with these wipes but I got really bored with it and stopped.
What can I do with the out-of-date tinned food? Fuck it in the bin?
It's probably fine. The tins that is, they'll last for years and years. If it goes off you'll know pretty quickly. Make an effort to eat it though I say.
I also have a ton of tins of stuff in the kitchen that'll probably never get eaten. We did spend the lockdown learning how to make stews etc, and so I never did have to revert to my student diet.

And keep the gloves, or give them to a painter/plumber/cleaner friend.

I meant to post in the minor complaints that time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a touch of covid tbh. But it's not. Maybe it is.

Yep. I saw one or two people from here reacting to the Twitter posts. Was great fun. And they were blessed with the weather, three days earlier the forecast had been for heavy thundershowers.

The library. We’ve started going regularly again and the kids are really into it. I’ve been picking up stuff I’ve been meaning to read for years (mainly comics, working my way through Hellboy) and because we go to the Dun Laoghaire one, we make a day of it by walking along the pier and getting a bite to eat out there.

The library. We’ve started going regularly again and the kids are really into it. I’ve been picking up stuff I’ve been meaning to read for years (mainly comics, working my way through Hellboy) and because we go to the Dun Laoghaire one, we make a day of it by walking along the pier and getting a bite to eat out there.
I tried to reserve a copy of Paul Williams The Monk online yesterday but it said I need to see a librarian cos there's a glitch with my account.

Still brilliant though.

latest

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

latest

The music in that film is so fucking bad. Especially Considering the plot.

Still, there is this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back