Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

Anyway, minor pleasures, I'm going to a wedding today.

For some reason the eleventh of September was a free date at the registry office. Should be a laugh. I get to wear a suit and shit like that.

Anyway, minor pleasures, I'm going to a wedding today.

For some reason the eleventh of September was a free date at the registry office. Should be a laugh. I get to wear a suit and shit like that.

was at one yesterday in Dublin. Still had to wear a mask moving from room to room or whatever, but it was really great catching up with everyone.

was at one yesterday in Dublin. Still had to wear a mask moving from room to room or whatever, but it was really great catching up with everyone.
I was at a thing in the week. Saw
people I hadn't seen in 2 years or more, and at the same time.

Was mildly apprehensive going to it, not just the Covid fear, though everyone was vaxxed, but the idea of having to talk to that volume of people after so long not seeing many felt a bit much.

many years ago, it was arranged that my sister would accompany some local lad to his debs, a strange choice since my sister is barely over 5' and this chap was 6'7". he was all hail fellow, well met, big tall confident guy, but purely coincidentally my brother's friend arrived around the house while he was there. i don't think i'd ever seen such a rapid change in personality - the 6'7" 18 year old lad was completely spooked by not being the tallest person in the room for once. he barely said a word after M arrived.

Was mildly apprehensive going to it, not just the Covid fear, though everyone was vaxxed, but the idea of having to talk to that volume of people after so long not seeing many felt a bit much.

Yeah, I fully expended my extrovert batteries last night. I was talking to children, and people from Sheffield. Imagine!!

The missus agreed, the more we talked to people outside our usual circle, the more fun we had. I'm completely exhausted now though. She's fucked work off today. Still in bed.

definitely a bit of that alright but it was still great

Me too, on Clare Island the other day, and Lettergesh beach in Connemara which is beautiful, and some other beach down there. Holidays are great. Climbed a little mountain, went to Inish Bofin, had a grand old time.

doing all the online checkin/european passenger locator form guff. AL are pushing using an app called verifly to apparently streamline your passage through the airport. this was not a good omen.

verifly.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back