Minor Pleasures (33 Viewers)

haha,

I suppose that's quite possible. Also, she took my name and number, on the pretence that I might get a reward, or even a simple thank you. Somewhere in the back on my mind there's an idea that this dude will actually call me and be like "why are you giving my ID to the pigs bruv?"

m01149.jpg

Actually a few weeks ago I got on a bus and was the first person on, and I went up to the back seat, and somebody's wallet was sitting there. Loads of 2 euro coins in it for some reason. Anyway I went up and handed it to the driver straight off, he was like "Ah fair play to ya" - but afterwards I just thought "Shite, I should have just looked to see if there was any contact info for the person myself, cause that driver is probably just gonna hand it in to Dublin Bus lost and found and it'll probably just fuckin sit there forever if it doesn't just 'disappear'"

I was sitting outside. Above the block of flats I saw the sky flash. Then much later I heard the rumble of thunder.
A few seconds later, the skies flashed again, the rumble was later. It's moving away from us. A third flash came,
coinciding with the expected drop in air pressure. Now it seems to be moving closer.
900, dropping slowly, or something like that, the rain was coming. Heavy rain.
A fourth and a fifth flash flitted by. By now the rain had come.
But by then I was as I am now, inside, flitting and flashing.
Feeling closer to nothing.

I think that's poetry. I don't know why, have it. I have a bit of a headache from the pressure drop.

hopefully! with a bit of luck it won't split much as it dries - unfortunately as it was dead standing it had already started to split a little even before the tree surgeons got to it, even though it's still quite moist inside.

some nice crotch pieces there.

Although still fucked with sciatica and back issues I "think" the new office chair has helped a bit

Keep me updated. Desperately in need of a decent office chair for the lankier sciatic gentleman.

for over a decade I always sit on an office chair at home. it has served me well. nearly impossible not to sit properly on a good one and they are comfortable.

Indeed, but everything is made for people who are about average height weight whatever. Im slightly more lanky, so nothing is comfortable to use.

Over the years it's caused more problems than the labouring.

Indeed, but everything is made for people who are about average height weight whatever. Im slightly more lanky, so nothing is comfortable to use.

Over the years it's caused more problems than the labouring.
yeah, I understand. the chair I have is about right for me but I am only about 5"11 or 6".
a lot people well over 6 feet must have it very hard.
some of the door ways in our house are only about 5''9 high but I got used to it after a month but not easy for a very tall person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back