Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

apparently a lot of the delay was getting it back looking like it was and restoring a lot of the functionality; it was customisation on top of customisation on top of customisation on old code, which was ported to a completely new platform so a lot of manual work involved.

Had a nice night in a couple of pubs. I saw this "immersive music and contemporary dance experience" performance.

Which probably is as wanky as it sounds. But it was good. I had tears in my eyes, so fuck y'all.

Just got a cab with a Bangladeshi fella who was actually an Irish citizen. He used to run a couple of restaurants in Dublin and Cork, but obviously not anymore. Good craic.

Why haven't we got cycling kit? I miss vbulletin
I just remembered this. I was part of the first ever order. Had to dump that kit with a lot of other stuff some years later. How very meta that I knew some of you from over there as well.

A Thumped cycling kit would be great. "Cycling is for Pricks" across the back.

Many of you still on boards? Just do I can place you on a watchlist on the cycling forum.
I was banned from the cycling forum. I cancelled my account but had to create a new one when Three were doing their online support there (don't think they are anymore).

I sneak back into cycling every now and then to complain about motorized scooters.

Still managed to rack up about 800 posts in the last 5 or 6 years. I never got into a row with anyone under my new handle either and it seems the lad who banned me isn't there anymore.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Paul McCartney listening to and discussing the trumpet solo in Penny Lane with Rick Rubin

First shave in a month. With a new Mach 3 turbo super ninja rocket ship with guns on it and a dinosaur razor, or whatever Gilette calls those things nowadays.

First shave in a month. With a new Mach 3 turbo super ninja rocket ship with guns on it and a dinosaur razor, or whatever Gilette calls those things nowadays.
I use a head shaver to start off with when I've left it that long. Can't imagine a razor being able to do the job...but might check out that super-duper Gilette

Apparently the pack provides "60 Komfortable Rasuren", which is strange since it's made in Weybridge. I got the pack on the cheap, I guess because of some sort of Brexit based firesale type thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back