Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

New one for this year's solstice

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah, been considering this for a while. I'd prefer see them in a proper small venue as a headline act though. But maybe...
I see they are booked to play a small joint in Bristol sept 5. If it wasn't for covid I'd be going to that...or I may yet cos I'll be vaxed.
Sail rail to Bristol, £15 for the gig and a cheap air BnB..be a good little outing

I see they are booked to play a small joint in Bristol sept 5. If it wasn't for covid I'd be going to that...or I may yet cos I'll be vaxed.
Sail rail to Bristol, £15 for the gig and a cheap air BnB..be a good little outing
that sounds great

Just made my own curry sauce.

Way too much ginger. But considering curry is such a bamboozling thing to me I think I did ok. Can't have enough ginger and garlic anyway. But it was so satisfying watching it all coagulate (emulsify?) in the pot.

Listening to Kvelertak. It's almost a major pleasure. They have so many deadly bits in their songs. Such a pity the songs themselves aren't great... and that I can't pronounce or EVER REMEMBER their name.

Listening to Kvelertak. It's almost a major pleasure. They have so many deadly bits in their songs. Such a pity the songs themselves aren't great... and that I can't pronounce or EVER REMEMBER their name.
Had to look them up. Not as heavy as the photos would suggest

But who doesn't love an owl mask/hat?

After weeks of prep, illness of me and others, one walk out, a few other staff changes, shit weather and again: WEEKS of prep, we've finally started doing something that displays obvious visible progress. Actual visible progress!

Working today even helped my sciatica because we were actually doing shit. Can mental stress exacerbate unrelated physical pain? Seems to me it can.

Mental stress can cause physical pain. It's all related.
I thought so. But I felt ok today. Whereas over the last while I've had the worst back pain I've ever had, even though I wasn't doing anything massively strenuous, but because I was feeling really stressed. Or even also important I think, I was feeling the stressy vibes off of those around me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back