Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

got a hifi rack from done deal so all my separates are finally off the floor and up and running again. some free cd storage as well. laying claim to the spare room before the kids are old enough to get their chance. losers.

Just found a tenner in the laundry. The Sasanach have plastic notes now, like in Australia, so it's a perfectly good surprise tenner. A few years ago this would have gone into the Minor Complaints thread.

I am not a money launderer though.

Quiet morning at work so accidentally learned how to play Norwegian Wood properly while messing on the guitar. Using fake Drop D tuning. Sounds great.

I remember trying to play it about 35 years ago and my sister looking at me with such contempt that I never tried it again, until just now.

Rang the doc for a repeat prescription and instead of the usual dial, get cut off, redial, busy tone, get cut off 45-minute rigmarole they answered on the second ring.

I'm quite enjoying the fact that Matt Le Blanc looks like one of the aul lads from the pub. That's old news in internet world, but it's given me a few chuckles.

So it has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back