Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

Is that like a little quick reference deal.

Also stunning wallpaper 10/10
Yeah its a little full range driver in a sealed box ..super sound from it, perfect for setting vocal levels and judging compression/transients...and mono . It sounds like a car door

Thats not wall paper,I wish it was! Its a broadband absorber

I was just listening to Adam Buxton's podcast with Róisín Murphy. In it she kind of has a laugh at her interview with Tommy Tiernan.

For me at least, it was a minor pleasure to discover the TT show and watch a bunch of interviews with a bunch of people I wouldn't otherwise see.
But it was also a pleasure to have two different things fall together like that.
But it was really a minor pleasure to have someone slag TT a bit, as his interview with Colm Meaney really fucked me off.

I was just listening to Adam Buxton's podcast with Róisín Murphy. In it she kind of has a laugh at her interview with Tommy Tiernan.

For me at least, it was a minor pleasure to discover the TT show and watch a bunch of interviews with a bunch of people I wouldn't otherwise see.
But it was also a pleasure to have two different things fall together like that.
But it was really a minor pleasure to have someone slag TT a bit, as his interview with Colm Meaney really fucked me off.

She should have stayed with Moloko

I think the TT show is really bad. He often doesn't have a fuckin clue who the people are and you can practically hear them feeding him questions through the ear piece, and he often gets stuff wrong about the people he does know.

I think the TT show is really bad. He often doesn't have a fuckin clue who the people are and you can practically hear them feeding him questions through the ear piece, and he often gets stuff wrong about the people he does know.
Isn't the premisenof the show that he doesn't know who the guests are?

I've never watched it, but your description makes me think I'd like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back