Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

Spent the day on the phone to the tax people, the gas and electric people and the internet people. I've spoken to at least 10 different people.

That's shit. But call centre workers behave much more like regular humans when they have to work from home. The missus is talking to one now, I think she's made a new best friend.

EDIT & UPDATE: She just knocked £120 off an outstanding bill. Still a bullshit bill, but W00T!

Last edited:
Lost a bag of yokes at Seapoint last week. Was back there today, half hoping they might be around the bathing area but there was no sign. Walking back to the car later my friend spotted a gang of sexy young lads partying in their garden and they had my yokes! After a whole week, and they hadn’t taken them because they had so many themselves and they had ketamine too! Am currently out of my bin listening to techno and getting off with one of the sexy young lads.

hahaha fair play Diddles!

I'm stuck in work waiting for Americans to get their shit together so I can do some stuff nobody actually cares about. That is not a minor pleasure let me tell you.

Lost a bag of yokes at Seapoint last week. Was back there today, half hoping they might be around the bathing area but there was no sign. Walking back to the car later my friend spotted a gang of sexy young lads partying in their garden and they had my yokes! After a whole week, and they hadn’t taken them because they had so many themselves and they had ketamine too! Am currently out of my bin listening to techno and getting off with one of the sexy young lads.
Is this actually happening?

Minor pleasure: i'm at least listening to the Cardiacs which give me hope that life won't always be this.

Yup Yup! And I hope everyone is taking note that this is in MINOR pleasures and not major pleasures as I can't even post stuff from my life in there because it's usually filthy and ye'd be mad jealous.
I dunno, I think I'd enjoy the wayward sock more.

When my parents send on their unfunny whatsapp joke images and things like this are in the background so you know that it's a joke

group-laughing-emoji-characters_52683-27754.jpg

god bless 'em

When my parents send on their unfunny whatsapp joke images and things like this are in the background so you know that it's a joke

group-laughing-emoji-characters_52683-27754.jpg

god bless 'em
i am in one whatsapp group, and it is my in-laws whatsapp group.

I was the first person to contribute to it when it was set up, and I am proud to say that to this day it remains my only contribution.

0D0A934D-AAB8-4B41-9375-23CB0C688475.jpeg

built a new desk in my shed.. I can now stretch my legs out while I'm in the sonic sweet spot. .and I've a better place for my cup... also Spotify has been on automatic for 90 mins and it hasnt played one bad song ..currently Hall and Oates fuck yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back