Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

Camped out early at (chain store) this morning to get a table saw. Now can process wood at home all the way from the tree to finish, which is sickeningly satisfying already. It's not an amazing tool or anything but cheap enough to learn on.

so did many many parts of Paul's autobiography.
you couldn't make up what he went through.

e.g. Paul spent a year in hospital in his early 20's.
and he's well into his 30's before he even mentions the pain in his knees.

I've heard it said that his autobiography is one of the best ever written. That's part of the reason why it was nice to see him eating his chips.

I'm not much of a soccerball fan, but I may have to get my hands on his book for lockdown2.0.

Renovated my gfs mam's bathroom. Complete remodel with shower install..looks fucking awesome.

Put on a about a stone doing it ..old school cooking.so much dessert.

Today is my day! I woke up early for once without my alarm, only to find out the 10am meeting I dread was cancelled. Then I got an unexpected delivery of candles and snacks. Then my 2pm cancelled, meaning I can finally get out on a lunchtime walk. I've been doing long days, so literally haven't left the house since Monday.

I can’t fucking stand Liam Gallagher and all that goes with it, but then I stumble across quotes from him and LOL and think he’s a bit of a poet.

His review of Never Mind the Bollocks - “It just makes you wanna slap some cunt, doesn’t it?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back