Minor Pleasures (14 Viewers)

I mean, it has occurred to me that we might be buying in July 2007 here and maybe we should... renegotiate, but it's not a house that's likely to go up and down loads in price so not too worried there.

I mean, it has occurred to me that we might be buying in July 2007 here and maybe we should... renegotiate, but it's not a house that's likely to go up and down loads in price so not too worried there.
We are currently awaiting mortgage approval but I think we may just sit on it for a few months if we get approval

an exam I had scheduled for Monday was just cancelled which means I don't have to spend three days this week cramming a mind numbing 300 page textbook to pass a tickbox exercise for future work progression.

Bernie, this guys experience kinda sounds similar to you?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bernie, this guys experience kinda sounds similar to you?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well I posted this in the worst possible wrong thread...though yay for recovery!

Few rascals for the weekend :) The brewery deliver their own brews if anyone wanted to support. These lads were on sale, 24 x 440ml beers for 45 euro, and 7 delivery.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-20 at 14.18.19.jpeg

Second note on the above is that I'm finished by horrible job today! Still working for the most evil man on the planet, which is a dose, but I have a new role that's mostly remote/wfh and my closest geographical coleagues are in the states. Werid time to start a new role, but sure it is what it is.

ANYWAY hence the celebratory beer

Second note on the above is that I'm finished by horrible job today! Still working for the most evil man on the planet, which is a dose, but I have a new role that's mostly remote/wfh and my closest geographical coleagues are in the states. Werid time to start a new role, but sure it is what it is.

ANYWAY hence the celebratory beer
Well done Jonah.

In regards jobs, I'm writing fear-mongering coronavirus copy so my company can sell people VPNs. Can't say i'm delighted about it but at least we're only ripping off people with too much money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back