Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

In bougie pleasures, my office canteen has gotten in a brand of kombucha I really like, so yes thats the life I lead.

I have a meeting Thursday to officially start the process. Should be listed by mid February if all goes well.
Then you write the screenplay and someone makes the Indie movie about the bookish American girl who ends up running a pub in rural Ireland and learns about life and love ... and herself, along the way. Possibly starring Zooey Deschanel. With a 90s indie band soundtrack.

Then you write the screenplay and someone makes the Indie movie about the bookish American girl who ends up running a pub in rural Ireland and learns about life and love ... and herself, along the way. Possibly starring Zooey Deschanel. With a 90s indie band soundtrack.

Maybe if I get @johah to ghost write it.

Kevin Barry wrote a short story about an American buying a hotel in the west of Ireland, I always assumed that was how it went - Jill and Riath and the pub, sinking into the ocean while all the locals bicker around them

Kevin Barry wrote a short story about an American buying a hotel in the west of Ireland, I always assumed that was how it went - Jill and Riath and the pub, sinking into the ocean while all the locals bicker around them

Sounds about right. And @riath, we probably do. Although if I can still smell it, chances are we don't. Otherwise it would be normal.

I went on a date with a country farmer who turned up the first evening filthy dirty, smelling of slurry and claiming to have spent the day browsing Dublin's antique shops. It was alright, a lot better than some of the non slurry scented dates FYI

Peter Hitchens arguing with atheists online and owning them all again and again

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back