Minor Pleasures (1 Viewer)

We'd a surprise lightning storm here just at the time I get up so I was able to lay in bed and watch the pyrotechnics.

It brought enough hail to cover the ground which is there first time in two Winters the old stuff will be killed off naturally so I can get into a project to weekend.

The cold might kill that permacold that everyone has too.

Got a fair bit done on this over the break. No sexy photos yet though because the final bit of this batch is a few days from completion. There are 9 of these built now, finished the one for the sewing machine this morning.

Was researching the youtube side of things last night. Basically I have to get 4000 hrs of viewing and 1000+ subscribers together over a year to qualify, which i think is doable, i think at least 3 of the upcoming builds are interesting enough.

I might up the first video semi-private here and you can all tell me what is wrong with it before I go showing it to the unconcerned masses. The shelves are a bit crappy compared to the next projects so they'll only be a short video in a few months.

View attachment 13332

Got a few texts early in the week about extra work/stuff so had to pull a load of early morning/late evening on this project to get to a functional point. Got the light fittings done this eve, will be setting up for mixing in the morning.

The white balance is really forced here and actually all thats in it is a fridge bulb but its too dark to work in a picture, being a speaker stand there are actually two. Top coat of varnish and cable routing is still on the agenda.

IMG_20200116_215854.jpg

Got a few texts early in the week about extra work/stuff so had to pull a load of early morning/late evening on this project to get to a functional point. Got the light fittings done this eve, will be setting up for mixing in the morning.

The white balance is really forced here and actually all thats in it is a fridge bulb but its too dark to work in a picture, being a speaker stand there are actually two. Top coat of varnish and cable routing is still on the agenda.

View attachment 13365
Fair play

Marital separation that makes Kramer Vs. Kramer look like an episode of In The Night Garden.
Marital separation with criminal charges? Take her for all she's got, brother.
Hope this works out for you.

By the way, can we have a constitutional amendment to ban marriage?

We did it all wrong. We shouldn’t have given the gays our rights, we should have taken their lead and dumped ours.
Committed monogamish relationships, with no fault bailouts was always the right way.
They were doing it right, while we were still mucking around with church-sanctioned fairytales.

End this enforced unhappiness!

Honestly, I'd like us both to be happy apart if we can't be happy together. 3 kids involved.

And to clear up the bail thing, she got a Protection Order ex parte in July and is alleging a breach. Alleged breaches of Court Orders involve arrest, bail and plea hearings prior to any right to reply.

By the way, can we have a constitutional amendment to ban marriage?

We did it all wrong. We shouldn’t have given the gays our rights, we should have taken their lead and dumped ours.
Committed monogamish relationships, with no fault bailouts was always the right way.
They were doing it right, while we were still mucking around with church-sanctioned fairytales.

End this enforced unhappiness!

I was actually basically saying this before the referendum ha

Honestly, I'd like us both to be happy apart if we can't be happy together. 3 kids involved.

And to clear up the bail thing, she got a Protection Order ex parte in July and is alleging a breach. Alleged breaches of Court Orders involve arrest, bail and plea hearings prior to any right to reply.

Sounds like she's fighting pretty dirty

Hope it works out for the kids and you

View attachment 13365

IMG_20200120_083555.jpg

Got up two hours before work to finish these off. Gonna live with them a bit and see if tweaking of anything is needed. Video will be later when I figure out how to light and frame a picture properly. The monitor stands, like everything else in the setup are on wheels, and are 1/2 the width of everything else in the setup. Minor pleasure was listening to tunes here this morning before work.

i've still never had a girl/boyfriend - it's great.

a woman i know in her sixties, said she has lived on her own since she was 17.
that was one of the coolest things i've ever heard.
used to talk to her about Beefheart, Nick Drake and other music of her youth.
and 80's HC band JERRY'S KIDS.

I mentioned Emotional Labo(u)r as a possible a thing I don't do enough of to the girlfriend and she said she'd leave me if I was ever that lame again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back