Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

Finished #5 and #6 this weekend. KInda at a crossroads in the chess game of freeing up more space where the next few builds temporarily detract from floor space. HOWEVER. I have this very cool recording setup now. or can effectively build 2-3 enclosures.

View attachment 13116

Note to thumped, the build i'm doing two builds from now I'll be doing a youtube thing on, and if I can get over the golden 300 shares it might bring in a little revenue for the rest of the build.Sharing will most certainly be caring.

Got a fair bit done on this over the break. No sexy photos yet though because the final bit of this batch is a few days from completion. There are 9 of these built now, finished the one for the sewing machine this morning.

Was researching the youtube side of things last night. Basically I have to get 4000 hrs of viewing and 1000+ subscribers together over a year to qualify, which i think is doable, i think at least 3 of the upcoming builds are interesting enough.

I might up the first video semi-private here and you can all tell me what is wrong with it before I go showing it to the unconcerned masses. The shelves are a bit crappy compared to the next projects so they'll only be a short video in a few months.

IMG_20200109_120319.jpg

Just ordered a new PC. I'm not a geek or anything , I just need a machine that works and I've been putting it off. When this one briefly died this morning for no reason and without warning I knew I had to bite the bullet.

My latest minor pleasure - thinking about replying to some shite on the internet, and then remembering that what I think/say doesn't actually matter, so not bothering. Saves a load of time
Liberating

My latest minor pleasure - thinking about replying to some shite on the internet, and then remembering that what I think/say doesn't actually matter, so not bothering. Saves a load of time

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wish I went to the Powerhouse

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back