Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice looping at the end.

I went as Zod to a Halloween party about 6 years ago and a friend of mine I had t seen in quite a while just thought I’d not dressed up and simply gone for a new look 😂

Nice looping at the end.

I went as Zod to a Halloween party about 6 years ago and a friend of mine I had t seen in quite a while just thought I’d not dressed up and simply gone for a new look 😂

I have also gone as Zod for halloween.

Thumped Xmas party should just be everyone dressed as Zod, Non or Ursa.

I had this as a child (still in the attic no doubt). It was years before I realised that it's Zod
fc3ba4a618ddc263ca92bf42502aeddc.jpg

#zodthread

Kinda enjoying this.

Expedia have me on hold and the music is quite slinky and sexy, flamenco guitar (but electric) and fretless bass. I’m actually in no hurry to talk with Jorge.

My pleasurable stories from the gym, both music related:

Not sure if I posted it here already, but the 70+ auld fella going ham on the rowing machine behind me a few weeks back, who was absolutely BLASTING come out ye black and tans as he worked out was big republican energy.

And then last night this enormous man, muscles-mcginty, came over to me and tapped me on the shoulder and asked if i was listening to breaking the law by judas priest (i was, its a good song to work out to), which i said i was, and he said in a very excited, childish voice "ME. TOO" and just went back to doing his lifting the heavy thing. Normally I don't like ANYONE talking to me, I barely let my colleagues who know me get a word in before i slip the headphones back on, but it kinda just made me chuckle.

Was babysitting the small relative and they are very good on the trampoline. Anywhoo they were having a tantrum of sorts and ran the length of the room (full length bottom floor of town house), used the trampoline to volley onto the couch directly into the sulk position in one completely fluid movement. Still pretty small so It was sorta like yoda vs darth sidious type stuff except worked into a tantrum/sulk. 10/10.

I've hadn't my van for about two years and I only discovered the light by the back doors last night. It makes life so much easier for my old dog with failing eyesight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back