Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He will be attacking her next week.

"I felt the need to decipher the semaphore. They are spelling the colours as they sing them. RED, BLUE, WHITE. "

#commentsonyoutubethread

Brussels kind of looks like every European city ran into each other at speed. The Musical Instruments museum is cool, the Town Hall is not. I've spent a fair amount of time in Leuven, lovely town, Unesco heritage stuff in there and all. If Bruges is too packed it's a good place to go to.

But listen, it's Belgium, get drinking.

Wow thanks for being a MASSIVE DOWNER, none of you are invited to Brussels.
Hey now, Leuven is about 20 mins on the train from the city centre of Brussels, it's easy to get there.

Visit Delirium Village Brussels Beers in Brussels if you want to see massive fights breaking out at 2PM!

Srsly though, I love Belgium. I almost moved there at one point. I like the Use-It maps they have over there.

Last edited:
I knocked over and smashed a massive bottle of some sort of liquor in the Brussels Airport duty free the last time I was there try not to do that ! Would definitely like to see more places in Belgium the consouling sounds record store is in Gent I should have visited that last time and should try to visit some places oh the coast some time Antwerp is decent imo.

I went on a school tour there when I was about 12. Our guide spent a good 10 minutes raving about how we would absolutely love The Atomium. Then a teacher whispered in his ear that we were behind schedule and would have to give it a miss. So he started " ah but it's a bit run down now, there's graffiti and yadda yadda yadda".

I never did get to see it.

Go! Enjoy! Live the life that was denied me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back