Minor Pleasures (13 Viewers)

On the way to Spain via the Airport for lil family style holiday. I Haven’t been away with my folks in a long long time.Then off to surf in Clare when we are back.
Not back in work until the 30th.
BAM!
Now that my parents are retired and I have lots of nieces and nephews who I don't see as much as I'd like due to living in the UK, family holidays are the major pleasure in my life

Kind of disappointed she didn't start lecturing Obama for all the nothing achieved under him when she met him though, just for sheer LOLS.
Granted he failed domestically (no one has ever succeeded) but he did bring into being the Paris Accord, which is hardly nothing. In fact it’s arguably THE achievement of his presidency.

Granted he failed domestically (no one has ever succeeded) but he did bring into being the Paris Accord, which is hardly nothing. In fact it’s arguably THE achievement of his presidency.

Indeed
hqdefault.jpg

I'm sure he genuinely cares, although not enough to do anything between 2008 and 2010 when he actually could have. Mostly I just like seeing Greta making people squirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back