Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

I'd been in a DIY cold war with the back door for a few months. its an outdated aluminum one with a very odd handle which of course broke and was completely impossible to replace. Myself and uncle travelling Matt were getting hyped to pay over a grand for a new one soon. Saw a part in a DIY shop on the way home when i was picking up bits for the decorating job and did an adaptation on it (drilled a hole) and now the back door works again. This is great because I can now live without ever looking at my neighbours through thin air again.

About to catch a bus to the IFI... man I miss culture. Not to mention, doing what I want when I want. Honestly, if I had remembered to pack my passport, I would be tempted to just hop on a plane. The next cheap flight anywhere.

Not sure which minor somthings thread this is for but I cycled in today, miseed the train and had to do the full distance and forgot deodorant and just grabbed some ladies branded stuff that was lying around the office and I smell like I pulled lastnight.

Not sure which minor somthings thread this is for but I cycled in today, miseed the train and had to do the full distance and forgot deodorant and just grabbed some ladies branded stuff that was lying around the office and I smell like I pulled lastnight.

I use Nivea violet senses because it keeps my underarms smoother for longer.

The books are my uncle s collection. There are about 130 metres of books and a neighbor built shelves for him that are awful. I'm gonna replace all of them with mobile book shelves like these so it'll be either a library or a jamming space, lofi studio, sewing room and woodworking shop. More as it happens.

View attachment 12995

Finished shelf number 4 (back at work now so only a few hours a week for this). Pedalboard build is ongoing and there was a few tweaks on the workshop side during the week.

Found an amazing lamp in the charity store for 5 euro. Sturdy, dimmable and adjustable.

70537684_2401265000196501_384347367664517120_n.jpg

I love it when an album is the same length as your journey. The new Ezra Furman is the same length as my walk home from work.
Also, I put on the new Tool album when I was driving down to Tullamore on Friday. The last song finished when I got to my in laws house. Coincedentally, the last song on that album is amazing. The rest, not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back