Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

it's mostly just giving out about daniel and majella's b&b road trip

I’m guessing it’s about RTÉ blowing tax monies and license fees on high salaries and programmes that are purely aimed at the safe beige minority and the D4 elite that love the vulgar opulence of BNB Millionaires and that all that monied shite.

This morning I saw a post on facebook of a beautiful record cover with an amazing illustrated booklet. I looked up the band liked them and as it was only 10 quid got in touch with the guy. (using google translate) Within an hour he sent me a photo of him posting it. He says to pay on receipt. How sound is that?

Simon Amstell taking the piss out of bands on popworld.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beth Gibbons sings Gorecki.
It has to be the most depressing thing ever created.

I can't fucking wait to listen to it but i might wait till i'm driving through the mountains in the dark later.

Beth Gibbons sings Gorecki.
It has to be the most depressing thing ever created.

I can't fucking wait to listen to it but i might wait till i'm driving through the mountains in the dark later.
It’s going to be tough to beat Dawn Upshaw’s frankly superhuman performance on the Nonesuch recording from the early 90s.

Gruff Rhys on other voices, talented guy, if a bit ditsy in interviews. Always reminds of Ray Davies.

I honk he comes across a bit ditsy because his first language is welsh (isn’t it?) and he has to translate to English his head before speaking?
That and he seems heavily stoned most of the time

Choosing to take it as a positive; on the plus side, feeling v ~~creative energy vibes~~, but the negative side of that is I haven't been able to sleep properly in a week with my mind racing wahhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back