Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

@jonah saying "hunzo" led to me contacting a mate where we went down the etymological rabbit-hole debating whether or not you can say that word when you're not from one of the twelve traditional North Dublin housing estates /Unesco world heritage sites and if it's cultural appropriation and violence if you do. The results were inconclusive because we can't find any proof that word was around before about 2013 so I guess you're off the hook.

lol

It just ended up as a very silly conversation. The only conclusive dividing line seems to be whether you said meet or shift.

Looks like our sick cat is going to make it. for now. He might have diabetes and/or kidney failure so we're looking at restricted diet at least. He won't like that at all.

Looks like our sick cat is going to make it. for now. He might have diabetes and/or kidney failure so we're looking at restricted diet at least. He won't like that at all.
I just noticed you can give a 'Quality Thread' to a post. I presume that's above Hero so I'm 'Quality Threading' your post cos of the cat that's a bit fucked, but still alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back