Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

I'd have great sleeps if I went to bed before it was too late for a great sleep.

I got my cholesterol checked there this evening, it's grand. License to carry on with the pastries and muffins in the bag.

Today was going terribly. I woke up a half hour late for my shuttle bus to work (bougie mention no.1), thought fuck it sure, I'm late I might as well make breakfast. Whipped out my overnight oats, chopped up some mango, added my chia seeds (bougie mention no.2) and chomped on my first spoon, only to realise that I hadn't added chia seeds at all but coriander seeds (bougie mention no.3). Spat it out because clearly coriander is the devil.

I was just about to give up on the day, while looking in my empty wallet, wondering if I could afford a cab to minimize the damage of how late I was, when I pulled on a pair of shoes I hadn't worn in about 3 months and found 100 quid in the shoe.

So I got that cab (bougie mention no.4). I got that motherfucking cab.

Today was going terribly. I woke up a half hour late for my shuttle bus to work (bougie mention no.1), thought fuck it sure, I'm late I might as well make breakfast. Whipped out my overnight oats, chopped up some mango, added my chia seeds (bougie mention no.2) and chomped on my first spoon, only to realise that I hadn't added chia seeds at all but coriander seeds (bougie mention no.3). Spat it out because clearly coriander is the devil.

I was just about to give up on the day, while looking in my empty wallet, wondering if I could afford a cab to minimize the damage of how late I was, when I pulled on a pair of shoes I hadn't worn in about 3 months and found 100 quid in the shoe.

So I got that cab (bougie mention no.4). I got that motherfucking cab.

this is like a modern day writing of cinderalla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back