Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

I could probably write novel about the last three nights. Maybe I should.

Each night was me going out for A SINGLE PINT. And then stuff happened.

Take it as it is. I've seen some cool bands, had some great chats, found some work. Possibly a total career change. Which I do like the sound of.
Home time.

Dog-sitting a big 6 month rottweiler pup for a week. He's not the smartest dog but he's greatView attachment 17177
Those ones are so goofy at that age. Hilarious.

A vet friend explained once with rottweilers in particular, they hit puberty and change from these mad hyper little scamp's into the big mean territorial protective doggo of their stereotype. It happens very quickly. They'll always be good doggo's if raised correctly of course.

A vet friend explained once with rottweilers in particular, they hit puberty and change from these mad hyper little scamp's into the big mean territorial protective doggo of their stereotype. It happens very quickly. They'll always be good doggo's if raised correctly of course.

I think he may be changing if that's the case. He's a pretty chilled out doggo that behaves well and is really affectionate.
Went fucking ballistic at a noise next door thinking it was someone entering his kingdom. But was easily relaxed when told to. Really good with other dogs and out on the leash aswell. Total dude.

I never see nazis on my twitter. I'm on private. I guess I have a lot of shit muted or blocked. And I don't click into threads to news stories from BBC or RTE or that. So twitter is grand for me these days. I just have no clue what half the shite I'm looking at, is.

We just had an issue in here at work

New dude gets to bring his dog in to work as it's a service dog. Beautiful pitbull. Cool having it around.
The thing always came and sat by me. I like to think cos big dog recognises same, but also my desk probably smells like food.
1686143420954.png

Now he's gone. Somebody complained.
And I think I know who. The IT guy was telling me his wife was recently mauled by a pitbull - showed me pics and everything. Nasty.

An example of a bad dog owner ruining it for a good one.

New dude gets to bring his dog in to work as it's a service dog. Beautiful pitbull. Cool having it around.
The thing always came and sat by me. I like to think cos big dog recognises same, but also my desk probably smells like food.
View attachment 17190

And I think I know who. The IT guy was telling me his wife was recently mauled by a pitbull - showed me pics and everything. Nasty.

It's fucking stupid for people to choose a restricted breed dog as a service animal as the (hardly ever enforced) law says that it should be muzzled and on a leash in public.

It's fucking stupid for people to choose a restricted breed dog as a service animal as the (hardly ever enforced) law says that it should be muzzled and on a leash in public.
Yeah
I am slightly suspicious on why it was needed

But I LOVED having the dog around

I never see nazis on my twitter. I'm on private. I guess I have a lot of shit muted or blocked. And I don't click into threads to news stories from BBC or RTE or that. So twitter is grand for me these days. I just have no clue what half the shite I'm looking at, is.
I'm a sucker for clicking on stuff

yesterday or the day before, on my first guess, i got letters 2, 3, 4, and five correct, in the correct place. and i think i finally got the word on my fourth or fifth guess.

View attachment 17190

Fuck that IT guy.

View attachment 17190

I'm a fan of dogs, and I've worked with dogs in the workplace. But if you bring a pitbull into the office, I'm complaining.

Fuck that. There's countless stories of them being angels, until they're not. And when they're not they can easily kill people.

That's the problem, they aren't necessarily aggressive but they've been bred specifically to fight, and if they decide to, the damage they can do is unlike other dogs. It's equivalent to bringing in a landmine to work, but assuring everyone it's a well behaved landmine.

It's reminiscent of that gun bollocks Americans trot out, "you don't have to worry about me, I'm a good gun owner".
No, fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back