Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Ah, I wasn't clear there. I changed the bulb in the bathroom. The lightshade is a fancy glass and brass thing that I thought would be impossible to disassemble, but I did it. Now I can actually see if I've shaved properly.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, I got a bit of light in, but the windows usually look out onto a concrete wall. I'll never get direct sunlight, but as Spring is coming and sea levels rise, it'll be nice for my head. I ratchet strapped a mirror up across from the window to get more light. It's worked.

Anyway, nice learning experience of beingonaboat.

Last edited:
Ah, I wasn't clear there. I changed the bulb in the bathroom. The lightshade is a fancy glass and brass thing that I thought would be impossible to disassemble, but I did it. Now I can actually see if I've shaved properly.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, I got a bit of light in, but the windows usually look out onto a concrete wall. I'll never get direct sunlight, but as Spring is coming and sea levels rise, it'll be nice for my head. I ratchet strapped a mirror up across from the window to get more light. It's worked.

Anyway, nice learning experience of beingonaboat.
With that kind of attitude, you’ll be working your way up to bosun.

A wood pigeon just hooted along to the tune of Here Comes the Hotstepper outside the window.
Chris, this has led me to look at the video and it starts with some lad with a pure Fine Gael accent counting it in, wtf?? Is this some well known Irish thing that passed me by?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Chris, this has led me to look at the video and it starts with some lad with a pure Fine Gael accent counting it in, wtf?? Is this some well known Irish thing that passed me by?

Judging from the people and fashion choices it looks like the video was filmed an Ard Fheis Thursday night out, the street furniture suggests Athlone.

Judging from the people and fashion choices it looks like the video was filmed an Ard Fheis Thursday night out, the street furniture suggests Athlone.

We're not murderers, that takes too much effort, we prefer long slow suffering.

I'm not Fine Geal, I'm not even really Athlone.

This group, Danny and the Memories, found greater fame as the world’s best rock band Crazy Horse.

Eating a second dinner.
Not much of a a dinner, It's pure bachelor chow

But this simple pleasure would be wasted on a spouse.

Me, the cat and some shit on TV. Maggie Gyllenall as well. Ice cream later.

Last edited:
Working on a tune here and I couldnt figure out why it was sounding so shit.

Intonation on my guitar was WAAAAY off No idea how that happened..actually I do..I set it using the tuner on my multi fx and it is not suitable for the job. Anyway,
Fixed that and rerecorded the tracks and now we're in business!

I had a Cadbury's double decker bar today. Can't remember the last time..... impressed.

fasf2.jpg

I had a Cadbury's double decker bar today. Can't remember the last time..... impressed.

fasf2.jpg

As a teenager, I checked this bar out against other such bars, and I believe the double decker was the best value for money, in terms of calorie count.
Wibbly Wobbly Wonder, if you're buying an ice cream.

I'm skinny, so calorie count mattered to me, as a matter of efficiency and value for money. I wasn't worried about putting on weight.

It'd wreck my teeth if I had one now.

And yes, as a teenager, doing shit like that, women wanted me and men wanted to be me.

I find I have regressed as an older gentleman

Loved Mars bars, had flings with Double Deckers. Fond of a Tiffin.

It's Snickers usually now or maybe the odd Kit-Kat
I have lost my sense of choco bar adventure

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back