Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

Just tidied my room. I'd forgotten that there was that much of the room there. and this bed has four corners? I've only been here four months or something.

I only wanted to do a little bit of tidying, because there's loads to do, too much for one fell swoop. But tonight I managed way more than I thought I would. There's still loads to do like, but I'm quite pleased.

Organising the many t-shirts was pleasing. Half of them are work related (read: black/covered in paint/branded in some way). The remainder are mostly black. Yet I have a system, and my black t-shirt of that band I saw ten years ago will never get mixed up with the black t-shirt of those guys I worked with once ten years ago. And so the band t-shirt shall never get thrown on one morning and then ruined at work.

Had to rehearse through one of those Orange Crush Pro 120s and a 2x12 cab earlier. Minor pleasures in playing music but not quite how I like it to sound. Good practice all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back