Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

I got today's Metal Heardle on the first attempt. only my second time I've done this.
Type in the band name first and click the song when it comes up. otherwise it may not recognise yer answer.

Cunt of a thing. Doesn't recognise English English. Won't accept band name first.

Cunt. Of. A. Thing.

I got today's Metal Heardle on the first attempt. only my second time I've done this.
Type in the band name first and click the song when it comes up. otherwise it may not recognise yer answer.
too easy

Decided to actually find out what all the knobs on this Katana do instead of randomly finding a decent sound. Now I can switch between channels and have the volume change I actually want. wow look at that.

yes, it is good. More importantly it is light, small and loud.

It is what it is though. A digital amp thingy.
I prefer my Marshall JCM 900 and a massive cab but, come on, who wants to lug that around forever.
A mate of mine showed me a load of cool things he did with his katana. But it's all too complicated for me. If you understand electronics and looping and sampling and so on then it seems really good. I can barely get to grips with my own pedal board so it's not for me.

This morning's hospital and doctors appointments have me knackered. I was meant to work after lunch. Instead I'm lying on the couch with a cup of tea watching The Golden Voyage of Sinbad.

yes, it is good. More importantly it is light, small and loud.

It is what it is though. A digital amp thingy.
I prefer my Marshall JCM 900 and a massive cab but, come on, who wants to lug that around forever.
This is it. I still miss my Marshall, but it was too much hassle. I x12 combo pointed at my face is good enough for me

I like the idea of the katana being light I must say

Someone told me today that he thought I was nine or ten years younger than I actually am. Maybe the nice weather has done me a favour there. Maybe the fact that I'm busier and generally happier has youthafied me. Or maybe the fact that he just got an MA in sound design means that the only older guys he's ever met live like grumpy vampires.

But only a few weeks ago, when I was miserable and crippled, people assumed I was ten or more years older than I actually am.

A mate of mine showed me a load of cool things he did with his katana. But it's all too complicated for me. If you understand electronics and looping and sampling and so on then it seems really good. I can barely get to grips with my own pedal board so it's not for me.
Here's the thing though, once I approached this thing correctly I realised I don't use any of the built in effects or pedals. Just the different master setting things. Though I do like a bit of octave on a solo.

Someone told me today that he thought I was nine or ten years younger than I actually am. Maybe the nice weather has done me a favour there. Maybe the fact that I'm busier and generally happier has youthafied me. Or maybe the fact that he just got an MA in sound design means that the only older guys he's ever met live like grumpy vampires.

But only a few weeks ago, when I was miserable and crippled, people assumed I was ten or more years older than I actually am.
There was a woman sat at a table in the local here (back when I was still going out before I caught DEATH Lite Edition), and she looked me up and down and said "Look at you. You're a beautiful man. A BEAUTIFUL man."

Then she stood up, clipped the leg of the table, staggered slightly and immediately snotted herself off the ground in front of me. I was doing the Father Dougal WTF do I do now look, and she hauled herself up, pulled a reasonably large buttplug out of her bag, said something about a dick up her arse, then said she was dying for a piss, and motored directly off to the jacks.

Cork.

4 weeks off chocolate

6ix93g.jpg

There was a woman sat at a table in the local here (back when I was still going out before I caught DEATH Lite Edition), and she looked me up and down and said "Look at you. You're a beautiful man. A BEAUTIFUL man."

Then she stood up, clipped the leg of the table, staggered slightly and immediately snotted herself off the ground in front of me. I was doing the Father Dougal WTF do I do now look, and she hauled herself up, pulled a reasonably large buttplug out of her bag, said something about a dick up her arse, then said she was dying for a piss, and motored directly off to the jacks.

Cork.
Jaysus you're some man for the stories so you are. I love them btw, moar pls.
When I was newly going out with the current mrs seanc, we went out to a pub for a pool competition. I went to the bar and there was a very good looking British Caribbean woman at the bar on the phone. She got off the phone just to turn and let me know that I am "impossibly handsome".

Herself knew this woman well. and we were in the first throes of LUVVV, so she jumped in saying "Great to see you. this is my new boyfriend".

The woman, all the local folks knew but I didn't, had suffered a stroke a year earlier. And besides that she was mashed up most of the time anyway, hence the stroke. I was flattered all the same. We're all still friends with the woman in question, and she has recovered well.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back