Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

I’ve completely lost my appetite for it.
shocked the princess bride GIF

I haven't eaten any junk food for 13 years and but all the carbs and fruit I eat more than makes up for it.
oatmeal and bread - yum. veg? - well, I eat tons of it sometimes but little in last 7 or 8 months...

I haven't eaten any junk food for 13 years and but all the carbs and fruit I eat more than makes up for it.
oatmeal and bread - yum. veg? - well, I eat tons of it sometimes but little in last 7 or 8 months...
I had a very sobering conversation with a dietician a few days ago. I am a fucking moron and could learn a lot from you.

Sky has been foisted upon me because they had the best internet deal, and with the unwanted SkyTV attached. (£35/pm, if you're asking)

So I have ELO live at Wembley on Sky Arts playing. I'm not a big fan, but it's quite a show. I'm appreciating the lights and AV and how it's all put together and that. But also, I'm walking in and out of the room and I had a couple of "oh, that tune, that's who did this" moments.

Jeff Lynne, some fella.

They had a little game in the Cbeebies studio there that had the same background music as this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
    The Sugar Club
    8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back