Minor Pleasures (14 Viewers)

Was on the bus home today, and as I was going upstairs, this lad in the downstairs started trying to argue with the driver that he didn't need to wear a mask, it wasn't a legal requirement, he was exempt for being asthmatic (clearly wasn't), etc etc etc. Driver just kept saying "Sorry, sorry, it's in the legislation, that's just how it is" and stood his ground like a good man.
So as I was getting off yer man was still sitting there with his mask around his chin of course, so I shouted down to the driver "NICE ONE DRIVER, YOU'RE A LEGEND!"

I just started using this Beurer foot warmer yoke... if this is what it's like to be a pensioner, bring it.

This is class. I've no dignity, or self respect, and any intention of ever trying to pretend not to be old again evaporated the moment I plugged this baby in.

But, warm feet lads. I mean, we're talking cozy toesies here.
On this bright frosty morning that truly feels like the first day of winter, I've just ordered one of these.

I'm considering a tartan blanket for my knees

On this bright frosty morning that truly feels like the first day of winter, I've just ordered one of these.

I'm considering a tartan blanket for my knees

I have to get out and walk for at least two hours before I'm allowed to fire mine up. This foot warmer business is serious thin end of the wedge shit, there needs to be rules.

I moved from Weetabix to Shredded Wheat aged about 9 and haven't had Weetabix since. I haven't had Shredded Wheat since about the age of 16 mind you. I've been all about the porridge for about a decade now.

Similarly my dad had porridge every day growing up and hasn't had a bowl since he was about 18. Refuses to even consider it an option in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back