Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

I just installed a VPN, because it was on sale and I succumbed to the pressure. I feel like a milestone has been reached.

Now what? Watch things on BBC iplayer?

The mirrorball and pin spots I ordered for the sitting room have arrived. The kids' "whooooooa" when I held up the mirrorball in the pin spot beam was worth the (rather substantial, I'm embarrassed to say) cost on its own. When I get it all set up for real, and when the haze machine arrives, it'll blow their minds

one of the cats was dogging into some chocolate spread on toast this morning and now his head just smells like chocolate spread. to balance it out the other one just smells like litter tray.

might sound like an odd thing to list here, but there's a certain satisfaction to watching the sewer you've been working to unblock, release the blockage.
and there's a benefit to having a couple of waterbutts full of water, to help with the job of flushing it. pissy day to be doing it though.

Post xmas, we received a gift from a drummer friend of a practice drum pad and a snare stand and two sets of drumsticks.

Unexpected cool gift from good fren. Pa rum pum pum pum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back