Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

Well that was an unexpected intervention

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am actually overjoyed at this news . I have fond memories of buying an overcoat in there when I was a lad. It was brilliant. The most Dublin place you could imagine.

nah the west in a few locations. not sure i'm supposed to say what it is in case it's 'live'.
Ah totally different one.

My brother was working at one that was organised by the same guys who do Castlepalooza. It was in Joe Lee's bar down there and I think there was only something like 15 tickets for it

Ah totally different one.

My brother was working at one that was organised by the same guys who do Castlepalooza. It was in Joe Lee's bar down there and I think there was only something like 15 tickets for it

There wasn't actually an audience, the internet will be the audience for this one. It was just beardy techy types.

So sorta like a real gig.

I was in -German Supermarket- earlier.

They're selling USB turntables. I didn't buy one. But the word "Plattenspieler" is inherently amusing. Wir muss der plattenspieler bekommen! Und so wir kann der musik spielen! Ich kann nicht meiner handi gessen mit dieser handschuhe!

I wish my German teachers in school had taught us how funny the language is.

When I hear "Jools Holland's Hootenanny" I just think....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hornernanny

Tough day at work today. Then the missus rings. I thought that was odd, so I apologised to the boss saying I had to answer this.

My boss knows her, so he knew I needed to take the call, but he was having a bad day and his patience wore thin quickly. And the call was ultimately pointless. I got off the phone, gave the boss the sorry-shrug-shoulders look, I don't know why she needed to phone me.

He took a heavy breath and said "You're fucking fired. Call your missus back, tell her you've been sacked".

"Well, that'll give her some perspective".

"Yes. Phone her back and tell her you're fucking sacked. Then I'll re-hire you".

Eased the mood a bit.

As long as it's an acceptable George Michael song, such as the one you have mentioned which is of course the most acceptable George Michael song
Which is the acceptable one? I continue to be surprised at the reinvention of this guy as some sort of musical genius.

Will everyone will fawn over Gary Barlow when he pops his clogs?

#bandsidontgetthread

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back