Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

I think there's one of those in my parents attic, i remember my sisters using it. I was planning to throw it out whenever I could be bothered doing a clear out, might call the doctor instead if ever I'm allowed into the house again.

I think there's one of those in my parents attic, i remember my sisters using it. I was planning to throw it out whenever I could be bothered doing a clear out, might call the doctor instead if ever I'm allowed into the house again.
I love mine. Taking it out to the garden on sunny days to drink beer and play records is one of the highlights of my otherwise dull existence.

I'd love to get mine reupholstered though. Although working perfectly It's looking a bit tatty.

Dont worry,I wasnt saying it would,just a little anecdote it reminded me of.
The HiFi guy told me how a friend of his had a rare and original Pink Floyd album. It was worth a fortune...until he played it on a cheap modern player. It cut right into the vinyl and made it practically worthless.

I became slightly obsessed with this a while back

from the middle of may until the end of July Ireland doesn't get any night, just variations of twilight.

It's boat drinking weather. Pity I've no boat. Or access to water. And am stuck in a perpetual suburban nightmare. 8 months to Christmas?

It's boat drinking weather. Pity I've no boat. Or access to water. And am stuck in a perpetual suburban nightmare. 8 months to Christmas?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Got a lend of a mobile hotspot for a few days.
I type something, the the page just loads. It’s amazing!!!!
Gonna FaceTime my Dad tomorrow, I know I’ll just be looking at his ear for 20 mins but it’s something anyway.

Bought a broken thing and fixed it.
What a great feeling

With my Covid time, I found this old broken blender of mine, that I had tried everything to fix a few times
A few clamps, some thoughtfulness and some Gorilla glue and it's whizzing away.
Same with my fancy glass coffee grinder.
Fixing things rules.

What did you fix?

What a great feeling

With my Covid time, I found this old broken blender of mine, that I had tried everything to fix a few times
A few clamps, some thoughtfulness and some Gorilla glue and it's whizzing away.
Same with my fancy glass coffee grinder.
Fixing things rules.

What did you fix?
A very old jigsaw I got on ebay. Catalogue says 1960s. A contact was out and the plug was a little out of whack. Kinda bought on a whim because I'm thinking of Mounting the newer one I have as a low rent bandsaw.

IMG_20200427_202844_543.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back