Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Kinda enjoying this.

Final woodturning class. The pleasure isn't that the course is over, more so the process itself. There were two lads there who were doing it for the second time, because the equipment and space required is a fair. See if I last 6 months without buying a lathe.

the psychological need for western culture to centre things around iconic figures turning shinto into marie kondo.

The monetization of shinto into useless overpriced crap.

Rediscovering the joy of making mixes. Something I probably thought I had grown out of. The Boards of Canada mix and how much I loved it got me doing it again. Mixes in general. But also more specifically taking one band and focusing on their less celebrated albums, the stuff you're less familiar with. Sort of like a salvage job on the murkier moments of bands you love.

Final woodturning class. The pleasure isn't that the course is over, more so the process itself. There were two lads there who were doing it for the second time, because the equipment and space required is a fair. See if I last 6 months without buying a lathe.

Lidl are selling a lathe, but a guy I know says they're not great. He returned his. But it might suit if it's just basic turning you want.

Lidl are selling a lathe, but a guy I know says they're not great. He returned his. But it might suit if it's just basic turning you want.

I'd recommend that nobody buys those, but thanks for sharing :) going back for a higher qualification after Xmas so probably gonna fully bypass the starter kit stage.

It is possible to think that the cops tried to stitch him up, or at least fabricate a stronger case then they had, and also think there's a good chance he did it yeah?

Rather grimly my girlfriend and I listened to the podcast while we were on holiday in West Cork over the summer. After being familiar with the case for more than 15 years it felt weird that the end of whatever episode it was when the big reveal was that the chief suspect was Bailey,

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back