Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

jonah

Threads
Pulling through a bad mental health period like YO. Still kind of don't feel like myself, but finally feeling like less of a panic attack station.

ann post

Threads
I'd been in a DIY cold war with the back door for a few months. its an outdated aluminum one with a very odd handle which of course broke and was completely impossible to replace. Myself and uncle travelling Matt were getting hyped to pay over a grand for a new one soon. Saw a part in a DIY shop on the way home when i was picking up bits for the decorating job and did an adaptation on it (drilled a hole) and now the back door works again. This is great because I can now live without ever looking at my neighbours through thin air again.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
I think I may have finally wangled my way off of something I wasnt enjoying

What a palaver

Diddles

Threads
Dropped a box of tiles on my foot yesterday, had an incredibly painful eye operation this afternoon - here's the good bit , had painkillers, takeaway and a load of canz tonight :d

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
About to catch a bus to the IFI... man I miss culture. Not to mention, doing what I want when I want. Honestly, if I had remembered to pack my passport, I would be tempted to just hop on a plane. The next cheap flight anywhere.

ann post

Threads
Not sure which minor somthings thread this is for but I cycled in today, miseed the train and had to do the full distance and forgot deodorant and just grabbed some ladies branded stuff that was lying around the office and I smell like I pulled lastnight.

ann post

Threads
Not sure which minor somthings thread this is for but I cycled in today, miseed the train and had to do the full distance and forgot deodorant and just grabbed some ladies branded stuff that was lying around the office and I smell like I pulled lastnight.
I use Nivea violet senses because it keeps my underarms smoother for longer.

ann post

Threads
The books are my uncle s collection. There are about 130 metres of books and a neighbor built shelves for him that are awful. I'm gonna replace all of them with mobile book shelves like these so it'll be either a library or a jamming space, lofi studio, sewing room and woodworking shop. More as it happens.

View attachment 12995
Finished shelf number 4 (back at work now so only a few hours a week for this). Pedalboard build is ongoing and there was a few tweaks on the workshop side during the week.

Found an amazing lamp in the charity store for 5 euro. Sturdy, dimmable and adjustable.

70537684_2401265000196501_384347367664517120_n.jpg

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I love it when an album is the same length as your journey. The new Ezra Furman is the same length as my walk home from work.
Also, I put on the new Tool album when I was driving down to Tullamore on Friday. The last song finished when I got to my in laws house. Coincedentally, the last song on that album is amazing. The rest, not so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
  • In The Zone
    Toxic
    Britney Spears
    In The Zone

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads