Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All the Brits freaking out because they're realising everyone doesn't love Churchill.

I hope someone brings up Cromwell next

The dreaded MRI came back clear, which is great news. Doesn't help me find the source of my problems, but its good to not have anything else wrong with my brain. Still find it freaky to look at but a friend who looks at brains says mine is lovely.

Thinking about things I used to do on sick days as a kid. Like remember how great it felt being home from school? I used to stay with my great aunt as my mam and dad worked, and she'd always make me sausages and toast cut into soldiers, and I'd watch knots landing.

i was actually weirdly obsessed with knots landing at the time, as a kid. I used to tape it every day when I was in school on one video tape that i just taped over and over. Not sure why I was so drawn to knots landing, I could have at least gone for Dallas like.

I remember being very upset that going to school (maybe even play school??) meant i missed King Rollo, so a good sick day meant I got to watch it

Now i'm grownup I can watch King Rollo on youtube while in work.

Sick days usually meant going to work with my Dad. Not a whole lot of fun, just hanging round a garage, sitting in parked cars trying to move locked streering wheels or driving about in midday traffic listening to Gerry Ryan.

I remember being very upset that going to school (maybe even play school??) meant i missed King Rollo, so a good sick day meant I got to watch it

Now i'm grownup I can watch King Rollo on youtube while in work.

Jesus i forgot about him. Forwarding to my 3 year old nephew immediatley. The music is better than anything thats been released since 2008

I used to love Dallas, Dynasty, The Colbys and those kinda shows. It annoyed me greatly that Knots Landing was on school day afternoons and I had no idea what it was about. I couldn't give a shite now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back