Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

My friend brought me back a huge pile of sour patch kids (which are vegan) from the States. I'm on a detox thing this week, but getting through by imagining myself eating them and watching Star Trek this weekend.

I'm allowed do my first hour and half from home now because its all emails and internets.

Mostly spend it chopping wood and building my personal entertainment recluse cave project.

Technically I can work from home whenever I want, but I tend to only do it once or twice a month, because I get nothing done. Got my groceries delivered there, played with the cats... the thing is I actually have stuff to finish today but its hard to concentrate when CATS.

As my brother in law is prone to saying, you need somewhere to go in the morning. I did actually set up an office* earlier this year so i can psychologically go to work.

*a table I keep clean and dont eat or drink cans from.

I'm finding learning Hirigana and Katakana really easy and intuitive for me. Granted, I know learning THE MILLION BILLION Kanji is going to be an actual hurdle and this is the easiest shit there is, but as someone who has never been good at languages, I'm happy that actually memorising and learning to write an entirely new script isn't as batshit off my skillset as I thought it was going to be.

my friend came over on sunday and brought me a vegan chocolate raspberry cake. it was so tasty i want to cry. ill be eating it all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back