Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

the man, the band, the song, the lifestyle

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

firewire card I picked up for €3 installed and functioning correctly.

NOICE!

Edit...ermmm ..maybe not..

patrick_kelleher_golden_syrup-250x250.jpg

and this also put me in a good mood. i'm going to have some weetabix and a cup of tea and since no one is home i can do so without putting my skirt back on. all good. v good.

The pleasure of troubleshooting a €3 firewire card into submission...far from minor!

a respectable nct fail. its a pleasure when you know the repairs are less than buying a new car. i'm guessing the scraping noise that comes from the brakes drowned out the creaking of the shock absorbers.

I was on the phone querying a load of bills that I thought I recieved in error.Which I did..my tag was for a mercedes and not my car..I inputted the wrong reg..anyway...sure when I was pimping my band to him he said yeah,name rang bells..I do that everyone I talk to...dont you with the Mound?

Everyones a potential Fan....I just noticed the last fella to click like on the RC facebook page works in eFlow...coincidence?I think not.

Do I do that? No. My son in in 4th class now and some people I see and chat to at the school everyday have no idea what I do for a living nevermind music.
But you're absolutely right to do that.

Hmmm...oh man...I get the phrase RETARDED COP in within the first 2 mins of every single interaction I have even with people I'm having a row with..Even with people speaking a different langauge...everybody.

Daisy starts junior infants in the morning.Her new teacher has listened to Retarded Cop.I only met her at the orientation and we conversed for 30 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back