Minor Meh's (1 Viewer)

shower another shower

2 old boys at the end of the bar in my local, all bent out of shape because I've been working with a local and getting more work for the foreseeable future, and they didn't.
I'll always be a blow-in.

everybody out this direction has been saying for the last two months "I think things are returning", and I'm all, "yeah? I dunno".

The slow country way of doing things kinda blows. I'm at a stand still for awhile and am twiddling my thumbs. So to pass time and earn my keep, I've become a semi-housewife by default. It's mind numbing yet oddly comforting. I have no job, am staying in a giant farm house stocked with booze and food, and I'm deciding what movie to watch next while by an open fire. This shouldn't be a complaint or even a meh, yet it is... get the move on country people!

Have some gin, it's the housewives way.
Made myself a Hendricks martini earlier, it was heavenly. Also, had a Manhattan on the table for when my host got home from work. I make cocktails and clean.

how long till opening Jill ? couple of months ?
When ever the banks decide to take the money. Three months and counting now.....JUST TAKE IT ALREADY and give me my keys.

Listening to Joe Rogan podcast for the first (and likely last) time.

His thing is that he's a likable idiot, right?

It's annoying but yeah. I watched the Elon Musk one and found myself liking both of them, much to my annoyance.
Well in fairness I only got to here from Red Scare, which is just two bitchy leftist edgelords talking about how they're hotter than everyone else in New York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back