Minor Compliments Thread (1 Viewer)

For my money what Pete does here is kind of amazing. The tweaking and improvements and shear goddamn dedication when it actually really is for a bunch of self-satisfied, self-important assholes with a degree in entitlement.

I love Gazza's tunes. Retarded Cop was the first thing I ever bought on iTunes. That last Strokes one had me bopping my ass off.

I have never done anything in my life that equals what either of these guys have done, in either effort or output. Not that that's an actual compliment or a significant metric.

compliment
noun
ˈkɒmplɪm(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
    a polite expression of praise or admiration.
    "she paid me an enormous compliment"
    synonyms: flattering remark, tribute, accolade, commendation, bouquet, pat on the back, encomium; More

complaint
(kəm-plānt′)
n.
1. An expression of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
2. A cause or reason for complaining; a grievance: What is your complaint?

nom_738_p1_81f1e.jpg

how was the gig anyway, all the prickishness aside?

all new stuff or did they delve into the older stuff much?

Good mix of stuff, don't think they did anything from Cryptograms but Nothing Ever Happened is still one of the best live songs ever.

Kinda miss the bass guy who always looks like he necked a bottle of cough medicine before every gig.

Good mix of stuff, don't think they did anything from Cryptograms but Nothing Ever Happened is still one of the best live songs ever.

Kinda miss the bass guy who always looks like he necked a bottle of cough medicine before every gig.
oh crap, is he gone? Watching him when they play Octet live was one of the best things ever. Shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back