Minor Compliments Thread (1 Viewer)

Praise the lord hallelujah for this thread. It has temporarily staved me off from creating an utterly self-amusing (and ultimately failing) 'Minor Threats' thread.

A minor compliment to you jonah, from saving me from myself! :)

A minor threats thread would have been more amusing by proxy of, at least, automatically having a (baddish) pun in the title. All of the boys will just ruin my well intending thread anyway! But thank you.

I have a poxy neck boil which I thought was acne but it's not it's a poxy neck boil that always comes back to haunt me every end of June or thereof, poxy neck boil.

Oh, Anthem! This thread is for compliments not neck boils. I'll twist it nice: What a gorgeous neck boil Anthem has! I admire it!

Oh, Anthem! This thread is for compliments not neck boils. I'll twist it nice: What a gorgeous neck boil Anthem has! I admire it!

Sorry pal - great thread by the way..semi pissed also...just love the way you boiled it down to a nice wee compliment!!!

This bag of salt n' vinegar McCoys crisps and hot whiskey im having at the moment are quite nice. Not utterly amazing or anything but good, quite good. Did i mention it was my birthday today?

God I'd love a crisp. To the complaints thread with me... though I had three mighty pints opposite a lovely lad.

This bag of salt n' vinegar McCoys crisps and hot whiskey im having at the moment are quite nice. Not utterly amazing or anything but good, quite good. Did i mention it was my birthday today?[/QUt deOTE]

Happy Birthday!! Q: and by the way have you tried the most delicious crisps salted by the angels of heaven themselves?

A: Aldi's range of large pkt of homemade cripps esp Sea-salt & Vintage vinegar are quite simply....amazing.

Add that to your basket...yum yummy!!!!!.

This bag of salt n' vinegar McCoys crisps and hot whiskey im having at the moment are quite nice. Not utterly amazing or anything but good, quite good. Did i mention it was my birthday today?[/QUt deOTE]

Happy Birthday!! Q: and by the way have you tried the most delicious crisps salted by the angels of heaven themselves?

A: Aldi's range of large pkt of homemade cripps esp Sea-salt & Vintage vinegar are quite simply....amazing.

Add that to your basket...yum yummy!!!!!.

"QUt deOTE" ..... SAVAGE!!!! classic Anthem!! Thse crisps sound deadly, there's an Aldi just 'round the corner from me i'll check it out soon as! Coincidentally my bro just came back home from scotland for a visit and brought these AMAXING crisps back with him. Best crisps i've EVER had. I'll need something bigger than a 'minor compliments' thread to do them justice if you GNOME SAIN!

"QUt deOTE" ..... SAVAGE!!!! classic Anthem!! Thse crisps sound deadly, there's an Aldi just 'round the corner from me i'll check it out soon as! Coincidentally my bro just came back home from scotland for a visit and brought these AMAXING crisps back with him. Best crisps i've EVER had. I'll need something bigger than a 'minor compliments' thread to do them justice if you GNOME SAIN!

Check out their microwave popcorn as well ...unbelievable; you get 3 packs for 1.09EUR...make sure it is the salted one only as the butter is full of chemical shit. 2.50secs in a 850 Watt Microwave...hallelujah!! Perfect popcorn..healthy..will fill you up ..and you will fell mighty fine afterwards. If you're lucky , you ,might even get to look like me lol!!:):)

Two job offers in one day*

*was earlier in the week but this thread didn't exist then, thanks Jonah. I compliment you on your thread

This article/website in general made me so very happy.

"Flav quickly faked his way into becoming a well-respected and influential hip-hop artist without anyone noticing that Chuck D needed to hire a permanent chiropractor from years of carrying Flav and his clocks. While Chuck D paved the way for Common, Mos Def and Talib Kweli, Flav can be credited with paving the way for Jim Jones, Lil' Jon and Fatman Scoop and anyone who has ever shouted into a microphone at an urban radio station concert.

Some might argue that Flav added a necessary, whimsical counterbalance to Chuck D's politically-charged, thoughtful lyrics. Others refute this by pointing out that no argument ever benefited from ridiculous side commentary delivered by a cross between a circus clown and a grandfather clock. Interestingly, a valid argument exists that Flav is entirely responsible for Public Enemy's popularity among white people who, in 1988, might have been initially turned off by Chuck D's black nationalism, but ultimately enjoyed dancing rappers in funny sunglasses."

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Flavor_Flav

I do not know whether to be... well, I just don't know anything SM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back