Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

is your boiler in there now?

Would it be worth knocking down a few blocks to get in there and start a fire?

Also, are you actually seeking solutions or just commiseration ?
I don't think it'd be wise to start knocking bricks out. Smoking them out is not a guaranteed solution and I'd probably just add to our woes. A solution would be great but we went through this before and have a good idea what isn't feasible. There's a chance the guy who did it last year might come back but he was disappointed with the swarm he got that time so might decide it's not worth it. Plan b is to get an exterminator out to murder them.

So commiserations are welcome.

For anyone interested this is what I was sent. When I tried further explaining my specific circumstances I got a Scarfolk style "for more information please reread" response

If you can nab the queen they will all follow her but that might be tricky to do she will kill any baby queens until one day she is got the better of is the way it goes. I have a book around somewhere a local beekeeper gave me some years ago maybe it could offer some hints. Honestly I would question if it's not better to live with them "terrible structural damage" sounds a little over the top especially when the chimney is not in use. Time and the elements are enough to destroy a chimney. Easy for me to say of course.

What about just getting someone in to remove the humans

I've been meaning to get one of those "dick extension dogs" to add to my hyper masculine alpha male image. I've got the beard, the tattoos, the obligatory hair cut. I've been going to the gym, I've got the tight sleeveless t-shirt. A strong, powerful dog to intimidate people would be a great addition.

I've been meaning to get one of those "dick extension dogs" to add to my hyper masculine alpha male image. I've got the beard, the tattoos, the obligatory hair cut. I've been going to the gym, I've got the tight sleeveless t-shirt. A strong, powerful dog to intimidate people would be a great addition.

See also

1686307843642.png

I think what you need is a fixie to complete that look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back