Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

I shared that joke with other people who are more cleverer than me. Now I've got 35 tabs open on my phone and I feel like I'm in school again. And I know nothing and I'm now I'm scared.

I shared that joke with other people who are more cleverer than me. Now I've got 35 tabs open on my phone and I feel like I'm in school again. And I know nothing and I'm now I'm scared.

Think of them as vactrols instead.

I got on to the shop that sold it and they reminded me the warranty had expired and that we "failed to avail of the extended warranty when it was offered". They will send an engineer at our expense but wouldn't guarantee anything.

They did agree that it was unusual for it to break down after only two years
Harvey Norman says we need to contact LG as the fault is with them
Told Harvey Norman that the LG helpdesk doesn't cater for the Rep Of Ireland, it's UK only.

LG Helpdesk is a call centre and they tell us we need to contact the IRL helpdesk- which doesn't exist

And that seems to be that.

your relationship is with the retailer, not the manufacturer
@therealjohnny this ☝️is correct. Harvey Norman are giving you the runaround cos most people give up after asking once. Talk to the CPCC or the Consumer's Association, or just tell Harvey Norman you've talked to them and they said it was their (Harvey Norman's) responsibility

one simple way of approaching them is to ask 'are you selling fridges costing over €2k which cannot be expected to last longer than a shade over two years?'

if they say yes, straight to the CPCC with this info. if they say no, then you say 'replace my fridge, then'.
it's up to them to sort it out with samsung.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back