Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Turns out the fridge is also dead. It stopped making ice a while back, then everything started to defrost. We had a guy check it today and he says the gas pressure is gone. It's just over two years old and a couple of months out of warranty. So it cost us about a grand a year.
what make was it?

I got on to the shop that sold it and they reminded me the warranty had expired and that we "failed to avail of the extended warranty when it was offered". They will send an engineer at our expense but wouldn't guarantee anything.

They did agree that it was unusual for it to break down after only two years

extended warranty my hole. they are required by law to sell a good which is of merchantable quality. they failed. warranties are meaningless in the face of the law.

i have friends who were in a similar situation as you with an oven, and had thrown in the towel until i told them to fight it. their oven was replaced.

extended warranty my hole. they are required by law to sell a good which is of merchantable quality. they failed. warranties are meaningless in the face of the law.

i have friends who were in a similar situation as you with an oven, and had thrown in the towel until i told them to fight it. their oven was replaced.
Do we just keep insisting they replace it? Do we need to a solicitor involved?

I got on to the shop that sold it and they reminded me the warranty had expired and that we "failed to avail of the extended warranty when it was offered". They will send an engineer at our expense but wouldn't guarantee anything.

They did agree that it was unusual for it to break down after only two years

c u n t s

agent m oprah GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back