Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

got charged €10 for shipping on a cd from Ireland bought via Bandcamp recently and just thought "ugh, Brexit". Received the cd and saw it cost €3 to send.
You could add a couple of quid for the packaging material, but that is still too much.

got charged €10 for shipping on a cd from Ireland bought via Bandcamp recently and just thought "ugh, Brexit". Received the cd and saw it cost €3 to send.

I don't think it's unreasonable for someone to add a cost for admin involved in sending a package into the cost of something but it should be factored in to the cost of the CD and not an exorbitant shipping fee.

Or,you could fold some cardboard around it. Which costs nothing.

Even then sellotape, and more importantly time costs.

I don't think it's unreasonable for someone to add a cost for admin involved in sending a package into the cost of something but it should be factored in to the cost of the CD and not an exorbitant shipping fee.

Even then sellotape, and more importantly time costs.
Even 50c would-be clear profit

This time last week I was enjoying a boat ride on the Grande Canal in Venice followed by a lovely outdoor meal in an old square. Today I'm in bed with a cold, covered in mosquito bites from that holiday.

Bugger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back