Minor complaints thread (40 Viewers)

Went to see Dylan Moran in Vicar St last night. 1st half was terrific, as per usual, but 2nd was a bit of a train wreck. He couldn't remember any of the material and didn't want to admit defeat and get his notes out.
So he just started trying to riff with the audience, Daire O Briain style, but it didn't work. Ended up revealing he's now divorced, lives alone in an apartment and has started drinking again. He eventually pulled out his crumpled notes, but didn't use them and ended up rolling around the stage doing yoga. Was just... bleak.

Crowd were lapping it up though, but very much in a 'ha ha, look at the drunk' fashion. Hopefully it was just a blip, big fan.

Ended up revealing he's now divorced, lives alone in an apartment and has started drinking again. He eventually pulled out his crumpled notes, but didn't use them and ended up rolling around the stage doing yoga. Was just... bleak.
Oh no, that's not good.

He let rip on me the last time I saw him because I tried to take a photo of him as he came on stage and he thought I was shooting video. No lasting beef though, hope things turn around for him.

Went to see Dylan Moran in Vicar St last night. 1st half was terrific, as per usual, but 2nd was a bit of a train wreck. He couldn't remember any of the material and didn't want to admit defeat and get his notes out.
So he just started trying to riff with the audience, Daire O Briain style, but it didn't work. Ended up revealing he's now divorced, lives alone in an apartment and has started drinking again. He eventually pulled out his crumpled notes, but didn't use them and ended up rolling around the stage doing yoga. Was just... bleak.

Crowd were lapping it up though, but very much in a 'ha ha, look at the drunk' fashion. Hopefully it was just a blip, big fan.
oh no.

divorced eh?

so thats why he looks so comfortable with Morgana Robinson

This fucking weather. Cold driving rain here in the Midlands. This time yesterday I was enjoying a sunny autumn morning as I crossed the lagoon in Venice. I watched a flock of flamingoes in flight.
I hate coming back from holidays.

This fucking weather. Cold driving rain here in the Midlands. This time yesterday I was enjoying a sunny autumn morning as I crossed the lagoon in Venice. I watched a flock of flamingoes in flight.
I hate coming back from holidays.
I came back from Italy on tuesday. Yes its poxy coming back, but it pissed rain half the time I was there too.

I came back from Italy on tuesday. Yes its poxy coming back, but it pissed rain half the time I was there too.
We had a thunder and lightning storm one night, which was amazing. Cleared up by morning though.
It was @19 degrees and sunny for most of my stay.
Reckon I'll just stay in bed today.

Kitchen drawer stuck fast. Nothing is budging it. Will I allow this to ruin my day off?
Probably

Kitchen drawer stuck fast. Nothing is budging it. Will I allow this to ruin my day off?
Probably
Still stuck. I can see that a knife has become wedged in there but can't get at it. I think I just have to break the front off the drawer.

Stay tuned

Users who are viewing this thread

• JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back